Hypnotherapy and Transpersonal psychotherapy
Time/Space polarities; 2 sides of coin U-TURN to 0
Quantum Jumping-Awakening & DNA Activation
The Goal of Maya Hypnosis is to help people tap into their alternate/higher selves in order for them to improve their actual selves. This is done by ‘speaking’ to one’s higher self to get wisdom, to recognize opportunities, to acquire skills, and to avoid pitfalls.
In alternate universes, everything you desire may have already taken place. Leading scientists like Stephen Hawking are responsible for life-changing breakthroughs in the field of quantum physics, all suggest the existence of multiple universes and that atomic particles have the ability to simultaneously exist in more than one place at a time. Maya Hypnosis has discovered an opening to Time Without Time.
Every decision we make in life causes a “split” in reality, which in turn creates two alternate universes—one where the current version of you is today, and another with the version of you who made a different choice. By meeting these alternate selves, you’d essentially be tapping into a sea of Wisdom and experience.
Over the last few years, awareness of DNA has increased greatly. Most of our genetic information (about 97%) is unused. The rest of our DNA (3%) is a sophisticated set of perfectly organized instructions (Carl Sagan). A very small percentage of instructions make up our physiology. The majority of our DNA makes up who we are, we need to tap into this and use it to our fullest potential and become our own healers and creators once more. “We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” (Pierre Teilhard de Chardin)
We are energy-beings and at the deepest level of consciousness we find that we are not separate from the whole. Our body, spirit and soul are unified, there is no duality. This is the new level of consciousness being opened.
“Quantum physics has found that there is no empty space in the human cell, but it is a teeming, electric-magnetic field of possibility or potential.” (Dr. Deepak Chopra). Intelligence and healing seems to be stored within the cells of the body. When the right frequency comes, it releases that information to become inherent knowledge/wisdom. Kali focuses on using different frequencies to activate DNA. Healing process becomes the natural state if we can find the balance, then everything comes into the rhythm of the dance of life.
Maya Hypnosis treats the client (and self) as light energy, vibration and frequency, an experience that takes place on several levels. Frequencies are the physical, the mental, and the astral.
Wisdom and Physical healing takes place by entering certain energies, specific tone and time zones, various frequencies influence genes, cells, and various structures in the body. These frequencies are used for helping the client re-connect with their Source, turning grief to joy, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving problem situations, expressing oneself and becoming more intuitive.
The Language of the Stars (language of light): The legacy of Thoth/Enoch/Viracocha suggests the 'Language of the Stars/harmonic science of the ancients', could affect DNA. The keys Thoth speaks of turn out to be sound keys; keys to the vibratory matrix of reality itself. It is here were we can truly feel the rhythm of life; by ‘tapping into its sound keys’. Through the methods discovered by the works of Maya Hypnosis all Ancient souls tap straight back into ‘Unity’through the ‘language of the stars’.
The work of Maya Hypnosis is all about assisting clients in knowing who they are and connecting with their Source. The old paradigm teaches us to keep the information among the professionals. The new paradigm is to share the information, and empower the masses so they can forward the information about frequencies to someone else. Healing has evolved from our evolution by reconnecting our additional strands of DNA and restoring selves to a state of “Wholeness and Awareness.” By reconnecting with our source of life we reconnect with each other.
As wisdom and love is more precious than gold, you have nothing to lose but yourself and your need for materialism. As your spirit grows you find more and more that the world around you is an illusion. It is your truth that matters, your journey to awakening and re-birth.
Hypno-Quantum Jumping and DNA Activation in Derbyshire, Birmingham, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Burton upon Trent, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Lichfield, Coventry, Nuneaton, Cannock, Long Eaton, Stafford, Uttoxeter, Wolverhampton and Stoke-on-Trent.